Stamping Mould Tool For Auto Parts
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,DAP|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||100 Days|
|Packaging:||Fumigated Wooden Case|
|Productivity:||20-25 per month|
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan China|
|Supply Ability:||Turnover: USD 8,000,000|
|HS Code: 8207300090|
Model No.: RT15025
Material: Hard Alloy and Steel Bonded Carbide
Processing Method: Punching and Shearing Mould
Technics: Forming Die
Process Combination: Progressive Die
Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology
Driving Motor Type: Permanent Magnet
Mold Cavity Technology: CNC Milling
Milling Speed: High Speed
Parts Detection Method: Measurement of Three Axis NC
End Customer: Land Rover
Progressive stamping tools for automotive metal parts.
1. Brand Name: Sunnytool.
2. Model No.: D100232
3. Application: Car.
4. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008.
5. Country of origin: China Mainland.
6. End customer: Land-Rover, BMW, SKODA, Ford, Jaguar, Renault, Chrysler and so on.
1. Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum(hard steel or soft steel according to component function).
2. Technics: Stamping Die.
3. Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology.
4. Cavity: Stamping tool 1 part out or 2 same parts out or 2 symmetric parts out per stroke.
5. Size: According to the tool design of the part. (up to 4400 mm)
6. Weight: Ranging from 800 kg to 15000 kg
7. Processing Method: Punching and Shearing Mould.
8. Process Combination: Progressive Die.
9. Parts Detection Method: Measurement of Three Axis NC, CMM.
10. Required Tonnage: Ranging from 125 t to 800 t.
11. Package Method: Fumigated Wooden Case.
12. Transportation: Stamping tool send by Ocean or Air required by our customers.
1. High efficiency and time-saving for progressive tool.
2. Lower labor force expense.
3. Stable stamping part quality.
4. Save material and reduce scrap rate, even no scrap.
5. Long life and high strength.
6. Can produce complicated shape part.
7. Safety, operator not necessary to reach inside the tool with feeders.
8. Easy to automation.
Application automotive system:
1. Car body, metal stampings are used for A pillar, B pillar, C pillar, roof;
2. Brake system, metal stampings are used for anti-lock brake systems (ABS), brake module, covers and caps;
3. Cooling system, metal stampings are used for thermostats, fittings, connectors, housings, shells and flanges;
4. Lighting system, metal stampings are used for bayonet sockets, reflectors and shields.
5. Motor system, metal stampings are used for motor housings and armatures.
6. Sensor system, metal stampings are used for sensor housings and core tubes.
Country of origin
Land-Rover, BMW, SKODA, Ford, Jaguar, Renault, Chrysler and so on
Stainless Steel and Aluminum(hard steel or soft steel)
Stamping tool 1 part out or 2 same parts out or 2 symmetric parts out per stroke
According to the tool design of the part. (up to 4400 mm)
Ranging from 800 kg to 15000 kg
Punching and Shearing Mould
Parts Detection Method
Measurement of Three Axis NC, CMM
Ranging from 125 t to 800 t
Fumigated Wooden Case
Stamping tool send by Ocean or Air required by our customers
SunnyTool's automotive metal stamping tool experience dates back over four decades. Our engineers have a thorough understanding of the particular needs and specifications of the automotive industry. From car body to car seat system, we have the capability to produce nearly every precision deep drawn stamping component required in the automotive industry.
SunnyTool can help manufacture your deep drawn automotive parts to the most exacting specifications and with the cost efficiency that only an industry leader can provide.
Just some of the automotive systems in which our engineers are experienced at producing deep drawn parts include:
Brake: metal stampings are used for anti-lock brake systems (ABS), foundation brakes, parking brakes, brake modules, brake ECUs, mounting isolator grommets, covers and caps.
Cooling System: metal stampings are used for thermostats, fittings, connectors, housings, shells and flanges.
Emissions / Pollution Control: metal stampings are used for oxygen sensors, oxygen sensor wire harnesses, EGR, urea injection and shields.
Fuel Delivery: metal stampings are used for fuel rail, direct injection, fuel pump, fittings, injector cups, caps, shells, and housings.
Lighting: metal stampings are used for bayonet sockets, reflectors and shields.
Motor: metal stampings are used for motor housings and armatures.
Sensor: metal stampings are used for sensor housings and core tubes.
Power Outlets: metal stampings are used for sockets and accessory power sub-systems.
Transmission & Chassis: metal stampings are used for rotary valves, valve bodies, valve inlets, valve seals, valve actuators and bonded piston stampings.
Within every one of these systems and sub-systems are a host of possible part types, materials and specifications. Sunny has worked with automotive stampings from the smallest vehicles to the largest and everything in between. We deeply understand the demands of automotive parts and the importance of error free parts. Therefore we are devoted to manufacturing superior automotive stamping tools.
With production facilities around the globe and unparalleled expertise in the automotive industry, Sunny is the automotive metal stamping tool industry leader.
Sunny Metal Tooling Co., Ltd was established in February 2012 and obtained ISO 9001: 2008 certificates in 2013. Our core business is manufacturing metal stamping dies for automotive industries. With the current 6000 square meters building area, Sunny employed more than 120 associates. Our state-of-the-art facilities are located in Dongguan City, China which is known for manufacturing excellence. Utilizing superior equipment and highly skilled workers allows us to deliver high quality and cost effective toolings to our customers.
If you are looking for a high quality metal stamping tools provider offering on-time delivery and technical expertise for your metal parts project, count on Sunny Metal Tooling.
Growing to be one of the medium-size manufacturers of auto stamping dies in this industry with highest impact, advanced technology, perfect management and high professional service.
People First in Sunny:
There is a positive atmosphere which is built by Sunny in both the working and living place. Employees were trusted and respected here and many chances of learning and self-playing are provided here.
Company concerns the requirements of customers:
To try our best to meet customers' requirements and create the highest value for them.
Project Management Chart
2.Tooling Standard Training & Illustration
3.Internal Design Review
4.Client Design Review Support
5.Raw Material Purchase
7.Assembly & Spot Control
8.Part Quality Control
9.Internal Final Buyoff
11.Home Line Support
- Company Name: Sunny Metal Tooling Co., Ltd
- Representative: Frank Zhan
- Product/Service: Stamping tools , Progressive dies , Transfer dies , Single stage dies , Dies for automotive , Design for dies and toolings
- Capital (Million US $): 1000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Below 1,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 86G Tianxia Road, Shigu Community, Tangxia Town, Dongguan
- Contact Person: Mr. Teddy Liu
- Tel: 86-027-17671696595
Premium Related Products